Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
- Your flexible ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
- With a convenient boarding point, located at the foot of Eiffel Tower, this cruise is easily accessible.
Make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d’Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within the operating hours – meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
- 1-hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket).
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages.
Know Before You Go
- Choose any departure time from 10 AM to 10:30 PM.
- From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes.
- From October to March, cruises depart every hour.
- There are no departures at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
- On July 14th, the last departure is at 2 PM.
- On December 24th, the last departure is at 5 PM
- On December 31st, the last departure is at 9:30 PM.
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 10-15 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities).
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Use Your Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise Tickets
You will receive your Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise tickets via email shortly. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the boarding point, located at at the Bateaux Parisiens Port, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Display the barcodes on your mobile device. Please carry a valid Photo Id.
Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours, between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.