Eiffel Tower Summit Skip The Line Tickets with Optional Seine River Cruise
- Bypass the long waiting lines at the Eiffel Tower and make the most of your time in Paris with these skip-the-line tickets.
- Your tickets give you access to the summit level, thus giving you the chance to stand at the tallest open observation point in Paris.
- See the sights of the city from a different perspective with a Seine River Cruise if you so choose!
- Check out the stunning neighborhoods of Paris such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- This tour is hosted by an English speaking guide.
Skip the Long Waiting Lines at the Eiffel Tower
On the day of your experience, your tour will depart from the designated location 15 minutes prior to your selected time during checkout. You meet the guide and enjoy a historic presentation about the Eiffel Tower. He then takes you through security via the priority entrance to the elevators as far as the second floor.
Stand at the Tallest Observation Point in Paris at the Summit
Enjoy views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, and others. If you select the summit access option – your host will guide you to the elevators to the summit from the second floor and part ways.
If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills.
You can choose to add a cruise down the Seine as part of your experience so that you may see the iconic landmarks of Paris from the river’s waters. You will have the option to add this in the next step of the booking.
- Skip-the-line access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower.
- Unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower.
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise. (Optional)