Harry Potter Film Locations Tour and Thames River Cruise
- Visit some of the most iconic locations from Harry Potter, a franchise that inspired an entire generation to read and dream on this 2.5 hour tour.
- Stop by real locations used during the filming of the movies, find out which house you belong in, stroll down the real Diagon Alley and, of course, visit the iconic Platform 9 and 3/4 at Kings Cross Station!
- Enjoy the company and commentary provided by your guide, a fellow Harry Potter enthusiast, who will walk you through the most beloved franchise in history!
- Commemorate your visit with a photograph with the disappearing trolley- the perfect souvenir for wizarding folk at Platform 9 and 3/4!
- Get the chance to take a marvelous cruise down the River Thames, during which you will get to admire the beauty of London from a unique point of view.
- This tour is available in a variety of languages, i.e. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Visit incredible locations from Harry Potter with an English-Speaking Guide
The Harry Potter film locations and Thames River Cruise combo tickets offer an incredible day out for the whole family. With just one ticket, you can explore the world of Harry Potter and cruise along the Thames to see London from the water.
Meet your friendly, knowledgeable guide outside the Palace Theatre in Shaftesbury Avenue. From there, join the rest of the tour group and begin your journey together. However, before you set off, the first thing to do is to figure out to which wizarding house you belong. Maybe you are a Gryffindor, or perhaps you’re a Slytherin? Once sorted, your guide will provide a brief introduction, after which you head to the different locations on your list. Enjoy your tour with interesting commentary from your guide, and learn intriguing facts about the films, as well as the locations you pass through.
Visit some of the most iconic spots used to shoot the Harry Potter franchise
The two-and-a-half-hour tour promises a fantastic Harry Potter experience for you to remember forever. Whether or not you are a Harry Potter fan, the locations you see are sure to blow you away. Walk through famous Harry Potter film locations such as the actual Diagon Alley and stand on the bridge that the Death Eaters destroyed – must-see sites in the itinerary of every Potterhead. Visit the 900-year-old Clink Prison, Gringotts Bank, Trafalgar Square, Daniel Radcliffe’s school, Platform 9 and 3/4, the Leaky Cauldron and many more. There are other exciting locations, such as where the seven Potters tried to escape during the sky battle in Deathly Hallows. You also get a fantastic photo opportunity at the final stop of the tour. Take amazing photos at King’s Cross Station with the disappearing trolley.
Enjoy a Thames River Cruise to Top Off Your Sightseeing Experience
After the Harry Potter tour, make your way to the Thames River Cruise’s boarding point. Hop on to embark on a unique sightseeing tour of the capital. London, being over two millennia old, has a lot to offer. The city is rich in history and culture, providing so much to see. Take the cruise to see London’s famous riverside attractions in all their glory. See world-famous landmarks, including the London Eye, Tower of London, The Shard, Big Ben, as well as St Paul’s Cathedral, Kensington Palace and more from a different perspective. Cruise through the Thames in comfort while you take in the breath-taking sights of England’s capital. The attractions add to the city’s backdrop, enhancing its magnificence. As you cruise, hear interesting facts about the monuments from the captain, and enjoy refreshments from the onboard bar.
- 2.5 hour guided tour of all HP film locations.
- Services of a professional guide (Available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish).
- Thames River Cruise.
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
This tour is available daily at 10:00 AM.
You must meet your guide outside the Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 5AY. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
By Bus: Board either Bus #24, 29, 176, N29 or N279 to the Cambridge Circus (Stop D). The meeting point is located right outside the Palace Theatre, a mere 1-minute walk from the stop.
This is a walking tour and will involve a fair bit of walking. We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes, clothing and carry a refillable water bottle with you.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Harry Potter Walking Tour of London + Thames Boat Cruise vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to your guide.