Ice Skating London: Alexandra Palace Ice Rink
- Get your skates on for a fun and fly session of ice skating at the Alexandra Palace ice rink
- Home to Londonâs ice skating communities, Ally Pally, as itâs more popularly known is the ideal location to spend a perfect winter day in London!
- Experience a rush of adrenaline as you skid and dance over the ice with friends and family!
- Qualified instructors will always be available on the scene to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time during your session
- Take advantage of the fully stocked cafe nearby to warm up after your time on the ice
What To Expect
The ice rink is situated in the iconic Victorian East Hall and has been at Alexandra Palace since 1990. This stunning location which provides a fitting backdrop to the activity is enough reason for anybody to give ice skating a shot. Spend a typical winter day as you spin, hop, and twirl on your heels while trying to maintain balance. Ice skating is more than just gliding across a frozen surface. It’s fun, empowering, and gives you the kind of high that comes with flying! Alexandra Palace offers a safe and friendly environment for its skaters, with expert advice from accredited coaches. A session on the rink will expose you to the art and skill that comes with ice skating, allowing you to learn, improve, and socialize, all the while, enjoying the sport in good company. You can also take a breather at the nearby ice café and bar which overlooks the rink.
- Ice Skating Session
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM (Happy hour)
8:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Wednesday only)
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
8:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Christmas Holidays: 26 Dec - 5 Jan
There are a limited number of wheelchairs that are available on loan for use within Alexandra Palace on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Lockers are available at a minimum fee for Ice Rink users.
- Each ticket includes skate hire. You may also bring your own skates.
- Dress Code: Warm clothing is advised - remember your thick socks! Bring gloves, but avoid loose clothing as it can be dangerous on the ice.
- We strongly advise booking your skating tickets for weekend and holiday sessions to ensure entry to your chosen session.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the Ice Rink Reception of Alexandra Palace Way, London N22 7AY, United Kingdom
- By Bus: The W3 bus runs from Finsbury Park and Tottenham to Alexandra Palace Ice Rink or Alexandra Palace Palm Court.
- By Tube: Wood Green is the nearest underground station on the Piccadilly Line.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.