London Explorer Pass 3, 5 and 7 Attraction Passes
- With the London Explorer Pass, you can choose from 3, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 20 available attractions and get free, one-time entry to attractions such as the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and more.
- Save up to 40% on entrance tickets with this pass which would have cost you more had you purchased them separately at the gate.
- The pass is valid for a period of 30 days from visiting the first attraction, which activates your pass, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably.
- The London Explorer Pass comes with a free London guidebook, London Tube Map and Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour Map. The guides are available in different languages, including English, French, German and Spanish.
Explore the city at your own pace with the London Explorer Pass
The London Explorer Pass is the perfect way to cover every aspect of England’s capital with minimal hassle. London houses numerous monuments and landmarks, both historic and contemporary, giving you plenty of choices. However, the abundance of options also leads to difficulty in choosing which to visit. The London Explorer Pass makes deciding easier, letting you choose your favourite attractions. Decide if you want to explore three, five or seven attractions from a list of twenty with the different Pass options.
The London Explorer Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase, which means you can buy the Pass and take your time deciding which attractions to see. In this way, you can personalise your sightseeing experience in London just the way you want. The validity of the Pass, however, ends thirty days after the first use. You must use it within this period, but the days of usage don’t have to be consecutive, giving you flexibility.
Save money on top London attractions
The main reason for the London Explorer Pass’ popularity is its biggest perk – the savings. It gives you free entry to a specific number of attractions depending on the variant you choose when booking. Save up to 40% on separate tickets at the gate, which is difficult when you purchase individual tickets for each attraction. Confused? Here is a simple example of how you save:
If an average price for a single attraction ticket costs £30.00
Three tickets are £90.00
So, as you can see, the three attraction Pass gives you significant savings and is an affordable alternative for travellers and Londoners alike.
Maximum convenience and minimum hassle
The London Explorer Pass is easy to use and avoids extra charges. Visit multiple attractions with the same ticket, which is emailed to you upon purchase. Either print it out or save it on your phone. All you need to do is show it at the designated areas at each attraction. The validity period provides automatic admission to the experiences of your choice for that time.
Choose your favourites from the Coca-Cola London Eye, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Madame Tussauds, Tower Bridge Exhibition, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Planet Hollywood, Wembley Stadium Tour, Churchill Rooms and many more.
Gone are the days of standing in long queues. With the London Explorer Pass, you enjoy hassle-free swift entry. London, being the capital city, is painted in leafy landscape and broad vistas, magnificent constructions and rich history. This makes it a preferred city for almost everyone to tour. What better way to make the most of it than the London Explorer Pass? The Pass includes a free city guidebook, London Tube Map and Hop-On. Hop-Off Bus Tour Map. Additionally, if you are a visitor from another country, the guides are available in different languages that include Spanish, English, German and French. So, make touring London easy and book your London Explorer Pass today.
Know Before You Go
- If you’re a tourist in London or an avid traveller looking to save some money, then this pass is ideal for you. Not only do you get to choose from an exhaustive list and range of attractions, but the month-long validity of the pass from first use will allow you to comfortably plan and explore the city.
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid for a month. Since you have a 30-day period to make use of the pass, you can space out your travel and plan your travel itinerary in advance.
- Using the London Explorer Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or a printed ticket at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift and easy entry.
The London Explorer Pass is available in 3 variants. Each variant lets you enter a different number of attractions one time for free, depending on your choice of ticket. In the next step of the booking, choose from the following:
3 Attraction Pass
Visit any 3 attractions from the Top 20 London Sights, Landmarks & Tours. This pass is valid for 30 days from the first visit to any attraction.
5 Attraction Pass
Visit any 5 attractions from the Top 20 London Sights, Landmarks & Tours. This pass is valid for 30 days from the first visit to any attraction.
7 Attraction Pass
Visit any 7 attractions from the Top 20 London Sights, Landmarks & Tours. This pass is valid for 30 days from the first visit to any attraction.
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day. You can visit each attraction only once with the London Explorer Pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your London Explorer Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your London Explorer Pass shortly. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at any of the attractions included in your pass to get free access.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 30 days to use it before it expires.