Palace of Versailles Entry Ticket with Audioguide
- Tour the magnificent Grand Apartments as your audio guide demystifies some of the Palaceâs most enticing secrets.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
- Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.
- Get a complimentary Palace of Versailles Visitor Guide packed with information that will help you plan your Versailles visit.
- Explore the private apartments of the King with an optional tour.
What to Expect
Begin your visit by exploring the ornate King and Queen’s State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Designed to protect the ornate walls and ceilings from smoke, the hall’s 357 mirrors were strategically placed to reflect the light of candles. With just a few flames, the reflection from so many mirrors was enough to light up the whole hall! After admiring the inside of the Palace, head outdoors and take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture. Stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains. At the Carrosses Gallery, travel back in time as you explore carriages, coaches, sculptures and other artifacts left behind by the French Monarch.
If you’re short on time or would prefer to skip the long entry lines, a Versailles skip-the-line entry ticket will allow you to save anywhere from 1-3 hours of waiting.
If you happen to visit the Palace on a Tuesday, Saturday or Sunday, consider opting for a Versailles Passport ticket and catch one of the famous water fountain and musical shows.
Each year, it is estimated that approximately 5 million people visit the Palace of Versailles, and between 8 and 10 million people walk its gardens. A place of immense beauty, Versailles stands as a symbol of France’s monarchy and its glorious history.
- Ticket to the Palace of Versailles.
- The Castle (Royal Apartments + Hall of Mirrors).
- The Park.
- The Carrosses Gallery (from 12:30 PM).
- Exclusive Headout Versailles Palace Visitor's Guide
- Priority Access.
- Live Guide.
- Entrance to the Gardens on Fountain Show and Musical Show days (Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
- Access to Marie-Antoinetteâs Estate.
- Transportation to/from Paris.
- Optional Exclusive tour of King's Private Apartments