Secrects of the Royal Mile with Edinburgh Castle
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Edinburghâs Royal Mile and Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about royalty, writers, philosophers and everyday Edinburgh folk through the centuries
- See the Camera Obscura, the Scotch Whisky Experience and the Storytelling Centre along the way
- Include skip-the-line access to Edinburgh Castle to add to your experience
Wandering around Edinburgh’s Old Town can easily make you feel as if you have stepped back in time. History was made here, after all – at the very wynds, closes, courtyards and homes of Scotland’s capital city. With an expert guide by your side, uncover another side of Edinburgh’s colorful history that includes characters like Mary, Queen of Scots, grave robbers Burke and Hare and even Greyfriars Bobby, the loyal Skye Terrier who sat by his master’s grave for 14 years until his own death in 1872.
Upgrade your experience by adding a skip-the-line entry into Edinburgh Castle to your ticket. Dark and imposing, the Edinburgh Castle is home to the oldest crown jewels in Britain, worn by Mary, Queen of Scots for her coronation. It is also known for its Stone of Destiny that was used to anoint Scottish kings, and Mons Meg, a 15th-century cannon.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Walking tour of the Royal Mile
- Skip-the-line entry into Edinburgh Castle (optional)
- Wireless audio system with headphones (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks