Skip The Line Eiffel Tower Second Floor Tickets With Optional Seine River Cruise
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance.
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the tower, where you will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Check out stunning Parisian neighborhoods such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from your vantage point on the 2nd level.
- Also, take a relaxing cruise on the Seine River by hopping onto one of our luxurious boats.
- Take in gorgeous sights of iconic Parisian landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre District, Eiffel Tower, and others as you sail down the Seine.
What to Expect
With visitor attendances exceeding 7 million, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. The Tower received nationwide criticism during its early years, but since then, it has gone on to become the national monument of France and international symbol of love. “Touristy” or not, a visit to the Eiffel Tower introduces you to French culture and teaches you the significance it has held over the many years of France’s history.
Take the stairs to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower, giving you a near-perfect aerial view of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on.
The Seine River Sightseeing Cruise will give you a chance to take in Paris’s most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Institut de France, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Vile, Cite de la Mode, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
- Skip the line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Services of an English-speaking guide.
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise with a multilingual audioguide (Optional).