Skip The Line Tickets to Salisbury Cathedral
- Marvel at the stunning Gothic interiors, the tall spire, and age-old working medieval clock
- Your skip-the-line ticket allows you to head right into the attraction without any delays
- The structure of the cathedral speaks volumes of those involved in erecting it
- Check out the historic document of Magna Carta in the Chapter House
- Gaze up at the 123-meter-tall spire of the Cathedral, the tallest of its kind in England
- Make sure you catch a glimpse of the worldâs oldest clock too, built in the year 1386
The Salisbury Cathedral is a unique medieval English cathedral that was built within a single century, with no substantial additions. The building in itself is a testimony to the faith and practical skills of those who erected it. In 2015, the Magna Carta celebrated its 800th anniversary. It is a historic document issued by King John of England, stating that everyone (including the King) was subject to the law.
Of course, apart from this, the cathedral is also famous for its spire- the tallest in all of England. Standing at 123 meters tall, it marked a revolution in cathedral architecture. It also holds the oldest working medieval clock in the world. It was originally installed in the detached Bell Tower in 1386 with no face; the clock was designed only to strike hours!
- Skip-the-line entry into Salisbury Cathedral
- Guided tour