Small Group: Champagne Tour from Paris with Reims Cathedral
- Set off from Paris towards the picturesque countryside of France on this guided day tour
- Board a comfortable bus and enjoy the idyllic 90-minute ride outside of Paris
- Your tour guide will interest you with stories and secrets about the many stops on your itinerary
- The Cathedral of Reims, your first stop, is an iconic landmark in the city of Reim and a sight for sore eyes
- Head to a local winery and watch a 3rd generation winemaker explain all about the champagne-making process
- Sip on three kinds of champagne (Brut, Demi-Sec, CuvÃ©e, Vintage, or RosÃ©) and try the famed brioche bread
- Head next to the cozy commune of Ãpernay, and grab a quick bite to eat from the many eateries here
- The house of MoÃ«t & Chandon is your next stop, where you will tour one of the world's largest champagne cellars
- Stop at Dom Perignon's grave on your way back to Paris and pay your respects to the Father of Champagne
- Round-trip transfers and a group size of 8 members or less guarantees a hassle-free and intimate experience
Go on a day trip from Paris to the Champagne Region to learn about and taste the most luxurious of all wines! Board a comfortable bus and enjoy a 90-minute drive through the scenic French countryside to your first stop: the Cathedral of Reims. Here, your guide will tell you enchanting stories about the coronation of the French kings that used to take place there while you admire the stunning Gothic architecture of the church.
Next, you are off to a local winery, where a 3rd generation winemaker will show you around the property and explain the champagne making process to you step-by-step, from pressing the grapes to corking the bottles. Your visit to the winery ends with a champagne tasting, where you can taste 3 different champagne types, learn about the differences between them, and share some local brioche bread.
You will then drive to Épernay, where you have an hour of free time to explore the picturesque French town and enjoy lunch at one of the many traditional cafés, bistros and bakeries. Then, you are off to the prestigious house of Moët & Chandon. Learn about the history of the world’s most famous Champagne producers and what sets the house apart from others. Tour the champagne cellars, one of the largest in the world, with about 17 miles (28 km) of underground tunnels. Round off your Moët & Chandon experience by tasting a glass of this world-class champagne.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned transfers from & to Paris
- Visit the Cathedral of Reims
- 4 Champagne tastings
- Visit to a local winery
- Tour of MoÃ«t & Chandon house & cellars
- Visit Dom PÃ©rignonâs grave
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks