Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Sunset Cruise
- Capture views of the sun setting over NYC and the city lights slowly spark to life
- Set sail from Pier 36 and sail peacefully along the New York harbor
- Notice the Empire State Building, the new Freedom Tower, the Manhattan Bridge, and more glide past you
- Pick from indoor and outdoor seating, both guaranteeing unobstructed views of NYC
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty and New Yorkâs Ellis Island
- Listen to the audio guides on board to make your sightseeing experience educational
- The concession stand onboard offers drinks and snacks to purchase
Nothing like a sunset cruise to end your day on a high note! When in NYC, make sure you book yourself a sunset cruise ticket around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Islands, two must-visit attractions! From Pier 36, you’ll sail towards the Statue of Liberty and be greeted by some of NYC’s famous landmarks, like the Empire State Building, the new Freedom Tower, the Manhattan Bridge, Governor’s Island, and more.
Take your pick from indoor seating with large panoramic windows and outdoor seating with unaltered views: both guaranteeing a visual treat. You’ll then get within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty, where a commemorative selfie is a must. Move on to Ellis Island and take photos of the famous entry point to NYC with the gorgeous sunset as your backdrop. As you glide down Lower Manhattan’s east and west sides, drink in the views of NYC’s striking skyline!
- 60-min boat cruise
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Audio commentary (in 7 languages)
- Food & drinks