Stratford, Oxford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Tour with Lunch
- Set off on a comprehensive day tour of some cherished attractions and soak up the charm of England
- Board a comfortable coach from the designated meeting point and head towards Cotswolds
- Take in the quintessential English countryside and enjoy the rolling hills, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns
- Your expert tour guide will feed you with factual information and intriguing stories throughout the tour
- Take in the view of the stunning Warwick Castle from the outside, a fortress dating back to 1068
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy free admission into the Warwick Castle and get to grips with everything medieval
- Savor a delectable lunch pack put together for you, saving you the trouble of finding a good place to eat
- Head to the market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, the place William Shakespeare called home
- Take a stroll through the house he grew up in and picture the legendary Bard brought back to life
- Embark upon a walking tour of Oxford next, home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world
- Wander through the town's cobbled streets and discover the Bodleian Library and University Church of St Mary the Virgin
- You may then depart on a fun walking tour of your choice: a Royal Walking Tour, on which you will learn many things about the enigmatic royals or a Beatles Walking Tour, much beloved by music lovers
Set off from London in your coach and drive through the charming Cotswolds, passing green pastures and quaint little towns that make up this part of the country. Enjoy the historic yet interactive Warwick Castle where you will not only see the State Dining Room, fully decked out for an authentic, Victorian dinner gathering but also be able to enjoy a little swordplay and feel like a knight, even if it is for a few minutes.
Enjoy a quick but scrumptious lunch on your way to the small but iconic market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, where you will visit the house where William Shakespeare was born. Though best known for being the home of the famous writer, the town is beautiful in its own right! Drive over to the University city of Oxford next. Walk down its cobbled streets and visit the stunning Bodleian Library before making your way across narrow alleys and side streets to Brasenose College.
Just to round off your experience, you may depart on a fun walking tour to see the sights of London in a different way. Choose between a Royal Walking Tour, on which you will learn many things about the enigmatic royals or a Beatles Walking Tour, much beloved by music lovers. Your walking tour can be taken at any time during your stay.
- Round-trip transfers on air-conditioned coaches
- Free WiFi on coaches
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch pack
- Entry into Shakespeareâs birthplace
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to University Church of St Mary the Virgin
- Entry into Warwick Castle (Optional)