Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Date Tickets
- Enjoy stunning views of Manhattan from atop the Rockefeller Center
- 360-degree panoramic views allowing you to see a majority of NYCs landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building.
- Complete access to the observation decks on floors 67, 69 and 70.
- See the multimedia history exhibitions at the Rockefeller Center and learn more about this iconic landmark.
- Flexible ticket voucher allowing you to visit the attraction 6 months from the day of purchase.
Soak up the best view in all of New York City from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck. Upon reaching Rockefeller Plaza, hop onboard the elevators and zoom up to the 67th, and 69th floors. The observation decks at these two floors are glass-protected and give you unobstructed views of the city.
You can actually ‘touch’ the past – from original artifacts to a ‘beam walk’ that simulates the experience of the construction workers more than 70 years ago. A high-speed Summit Shuttle will then transport you to the three-story viewing area whilst displaying a spectacular historical multimedia presentation inside.
The highlight of your visit is on the open air Top of the Rock Observatory, located on the 70th floor. The indoor and outdoor viewing areas give you stunning views of popular landmarks such as Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and more.
With the country facing economic catastrophe and the world recovering from war, John D. Rockefeller’s vision for his center never wavered. Rockefeller Center and its Top of the Rock observation deck were his gifts to Manhattan: a place for locals and visitors to marvel at the city he loved.