Up at The O2 – The Original Climb
- Scale one of the world's largest entertainment venues and enjoy the finest panoramic views of the city.
- Treat yourself to a 90-minute session of adrenaline-fueled adventure, the perfect way to top off your trip to the British capital.
- Bear in mind that not all guests can take part, please refer to the participant information stated below.
Up at the O2 – Climb London’s superstar attraction!
Launched in 2007, The O2 Arena is a famous multi-purpose indoor arena situated in southeast London. It is in the O2 entertainment complex’s centre on the Greenwich Peninsula. After Manchester Arena, it provides the second-largest seating capacity among all other indoor venues in the United Kingdom. What makes the site more spectacular is its height, as well as the approval to climb this gigantic structure. Tickets are available for this activity, and you can book them now to go up at the O2 ’s highest point for a fantastic view of the city.
The O2 Arena is one of the most popular entertainment venues in the world, hosting major shows and artists since its opening. On July 2007, Keane, a Brit rock band played at the Arena. Many large-scale events have been held there ever since. In 2009, the O2 Arena organised the ATP World Tour Finals, which featured the world’s top eight players. The venue also hosted the 2012 Summer Olympics and Paralympics. Europe’s largest country music fest, C2C: Country to Country was held there, attracting more than 20,000 fans. As well as exploring the venue, visitors can book tickets for the Up at the O2 experience and scale this 50-metre tall construction.
Discover a different side of London
The 164-foot climb rewards visitors with unmatched panoramic views of the city. From the top, you can see some of London’s grandest monuments located several miles away. The climb lasts for approximately ninety minutes and is one of a kind experience for both Londoners and tourists. Among the options, you can also choose a twilight climb and a sunset climb. As the names suggest, these climbs give you the chance to enjoy awe-inspiring views of the city and the sun setting over the horizon. Alternatively, you can simply opt for the original scale to view the capital’s beautiful sights under the sunlight.
See famous attractions from a new perspective!
Boots, climb suit, latch, harness – you are about to become an explorer! Hook onto the walkway and keep moving up. You can avoid worrying because your guide is a professional and is with you on every step you take. Reach the top for jaw-dropping visuals of England’s capital. Discover Canary Wharf, the Olympic Park, historic Greenwich and much more. Whether you climb at twilight or during the day, the 360° views are breath-taking.
The Up at the O2 experience is definitely worth it, promising you a unique experience to forever remember. Get tickets for your friends or family for a great group adventure!
You will receive your tickets via email after booking. Simply save them on your phone and show them at the venue along with a valid photo ID.
To do the climb, you must be at least eight years old. The maximum weight limit is 130kgs. An adult must accompany anyone below the age of eighteen. Please also note that you cannot participate in the climb if you are under the influence of alcohol or other such substances.
- Admission Tickets
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Go
This experience is available at varying times daily from 10:00 AM to 5:45 PM. Please check the next page for availability This experience is 90-minutes long.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Minimum height: 1.2m.
- Maximum weight: each participant must not weigh more than 130kg/286lbs.
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm.
- Please ensure your booking includes the correct number of adults for every climber aged 9 to 17. Every guest below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Up at the O2 vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the venue.