Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Harry Potter Studio Tickets with Premium Coach Transfers
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated and incredibly sought after tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London.
- Travel to the studios and back on a Wifi enabled luxury coach, so you can travel comfortably and not have to worry about the over 30-mile commute between the Studios and central London!
- Learn about the different technologies during the green screen experience and understand how the use of animatronics and prosthetics brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
- Explore iconic sets from the series, like Dumbledore's Office, Diagon Alley, Platform 9 and 3/4 and the Cupboard under the Stairs during your tour.
Explore the wizarding world with Harry Potter studio tickets
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour is a public attraction in Leavesden, London. It is a permanent exhibition offering an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the popular Harry Potter films. Unlike a theme park, everything on display was used in or for making the movies. Operating since 2012, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour has hosted up to six thousand visitors every day. Get to see everything used to create this magical world by purchasing Harry Potter studio tickets.
The Making of Harry Potter has been one of the top-rated worldwide attractions since its launch. Warner Bros. offers a great opportunity to visit the universe of one of the most successful franchises of all time. Take a tour of the studio to find out how they brought the phenomenal books to life on screen. It features original props used in all the movies – from costumes to vehicles and sets. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour holds some of the most precious secrets of Hogwarts, including the special effects and technology that made the films visually spectacular.
Step into the Harry Potter cinematic universe
Harry Potter studio tickets give you access to some of the films’ most famous locations. Built in 2000, The Great Hall is a gigantic set that is well worth a visit. It is one of the most used sets in the films, where some of the most intense and exciting scenes took place. The Hall contains the different Hogwarts houses’ student uniforms used in the movies. You can also visit the Forbidden Forest, home to some of the films’ scariest scenes.
Check out the Potions Lab, Hagrid’s hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Diagon Alley, Dumbledore’s Office and many more iconic locations. During your visit, meet the magnificent hippogriff, Buckbeak, or pick up a wand and practice the most fearsome spells. Fly through the London sky on a broomstick and take a tour of the Hogwarts Express and the famous 93/4 Platform.
Travel in comfort
Reaching the studio is easy. Your ticket also includes the thirty-mile trip to Leavesden from the central London tour office. The journey is exciting and relaxing at the same time. Harry Potter studio tickets also provide you with return transportation. Enjoy yourself in the luxury coach with onboard Wi-Fi and stay updated with your social media accounts. Tell your friends about all the thrills of the day and post pictures and videos taken during your visit.
Get Harry Potter studio tickets and take the journey of a lifetime with your family and friends. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour is for all age groups and promises the best of the Harry Potter world to all die-hard fans.
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Luxury coach
- Wifi on the coach