Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Harry Potter Tour with Return Transfers
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated and incredibly sought after tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London.
- Learn about the different technologies during the green screen experience and understand how the use of animatronics and prosthetics brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
- Explore iconic sets from the series, like Dumbledore's Office, Diagon Alley, Platform 9 and 3/4 and the Cupboard under the Stairs during your tour.
- Travel back to central London on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London branded buses with free Wi-Fi and watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on board during your journey!
Go behind-the-scenes at Hogwarts with a Warner Bros. studio tour
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour is an interactive attraction in Leavesden, England. It is a permanent public exhibit, offering a genuine behind the curtain look at the popular Harry Potter series. Opened for public viewing since 2012, the studio welcomes up to six thousand visitors a day during peak times. The Warner Bros. Studio tour is probably the only exhibition of its size in the world, earning the title of the Top 10 Most Innovative Entertainment Design Projects of 2012. Step inside this hi-tech studio to lose yourself in the world of Harry Potter.
Every Harry Potter fan dreams of stepping into his world, which is exactly what the tour offers. Visit the studio to see how the Harry Potter books were made into the fantastic movies we know and love. One of the best things about the studio is that it contains original props from the films. Every costume and item on display are the ones used by the actors in the eight movies. Take the opportunity to understand how the studio brought the series’ magical creatures to life through special and visual effects. Meet Buckbeak, pick up a wand, try out your spells, and enter the potions laboratory. You can also ride a broomstick over the wizarding world with green screen technology.
Visit iconic sets from the Harry Potter series
With your Warner Bros. studio tour ticket, you get to explore some of the most famous sets of the Harry Potter movies. The Great Hall of Hogwarts, which was built in 2000, is a massive set which will blow you away. As well as the teachers’ table and two large dining tables, the hall includes student costumes from every Hogwarts house. The Forbidden Forest set was a combination of studio and location shooting. Later, it moved to the studio to accommodate Aragog’s lair. Nineteen trees, each well over twelve feet tall, fill this eerie set.
But wait, there’s lots more to see! You can also visit Dumbledore’s Office, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Diagon Alley and Platform 9 and 3/4 on your tour.
Watch Harry Potter on your journey home!
The fun doesn’t stop when the tour ends. Afterwards, you can travel back to one of the two central London locations on a branded Warner Bros. Studio Tour bus! Sit back and relax while you enjoy a screening of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and let the feeling of nostalgia flow through you. If you have viewed the film recently, connect to the free wi-fi and post your tour pictures online instead. Let your friends know what they missed on the fantastic Warner Bros. studio tour!
The tour is a cost-effective and thoroughly entertaining experience for people of all ages. Whether you are an HP fan or not, you’re sure to find something to enjoy. Remember to choose the pickup and drop off option when you purchase tickets for a smooth journey to and from the studio. Book your tickets now to visit the attraction and create some great memories.
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Return transportation from Victoria/King's Cross/Birmingham. (optional)
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the pickup location and entry time before you checkout. We offer pickups from:
- 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (London Victoria)
- King’s Cross and St Pancras (Stop T), Kings Cross, London NW1 2SD (London King’s Cross)
- Birmingham Coach Station and Birmingham New Street
The time you choose is for entry to the studios and your pick up will happen two hours prior to your entry time.
Also note that, during peak periods, other transportation may be used than the branded buses.
Timings and Availability
This tour runs daily at the following times:
- 9 AM Entrance (departs the studio at 12:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 2 PM)
- 10 AM Entrance (departs the studio at 1:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 3 PM)
- 11 AM Entrance (departs the studio at 2:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 4 PM)
- 12 PM Entrance (departs the studio at 3:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 5 PM)
- 1 PM Entrance (departs the studio at 4:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 6 PM)
- 2 PM Entrance (departs the studio at 5:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 7 PM)
- 3 PM Entrance (departs the studio at 6:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 8 PM)
- 4 PM Entrance (departs the studio at 7:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 9 PM)
- 5 PM Entrance (departs the studio at 8:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 10 PM)
- 6 PM Entrance (departs the studio at 9:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx.11 PM)
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 5 and 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 72 pounds. Child tickets (children between 2 and 4 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 25 pounds. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also, ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Redeem Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Warner Bros. London Tour with Transport mobile ticket shortly. Please display the ticket on a mobile device before boarding the bus at the meeting point you choose at the time of booking.
How To Get There
If you have chosen London Victoria as your pick up point, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the ‘Colonnade Walk’ on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
If you have chosen London King’s Cross as your pick up point, it is best to take the underground to St. Pancras and exit on St. Pancras road, closest to the Costa Coffee. Take a left when you exit and walk to the King’s Cross and St Pancras (Stop T).
If you have chosen Birmingham Coach Station as your pick up point, board the bus 16W to Upper Dean Street (Stop MK3) and make your way to the Birmingham coach station, only a 3 minute walk away. Meet inside the station at the Information desk at 09:00 AM for 09:15 AM departure.