Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath from London
- Explore three of the most famous locations of the UK on this flexible tour
- Check out the royal wedding venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle which took place at Windsor Castle
- Find yourself enthralled by the magic of the 5000-year-old Stonehenge which lies on the lush Salisbury Plain
- Discover the scenic city of Bath and the beautiful sights such as Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge, and more!
- A luxury air-conditioned coach transfer will also serve as your return transportation at the end of the tour
- Be accompanied by a professional guide who is an expert on the three locations
- Get access to the Stonehenge along with entry to the Roman Bath and Windsor Castle (optional)
- This tour operates in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish and Korean
Enjoy a Visit to the Traditional St. George’s Chapel and the Windsor Castle
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, the 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. At the Windsor Castle, if you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
Visit the Stonehenge and Explore Bath on a Walking Tour
From its construction in 3000 BC, Stonehenge has been a place of importance which is clear from the many mysteries and myths that surround the area. On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site.
With your optional Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area.
You will also get to tour Bath. However, no tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. We urge you to choose the optional access to the famed Roman baths! This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
- Day tour to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Admission to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Roman Baths (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks
- Hotel transfers
- Additional gratuities