London Eye Tickets
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye, the British capital's iconic ferris wheel and the tallest in Europe.
- Lose yourself in the picturesque views of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames that flows through the city.
- Get a bird's-eye-view of the city and spot famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben.
- Gain entry to the Eye Lounge Champagne Bar.
- Enjoy the thrilling London Eye 4D Cinema Experience.
The London Eye, also called the Millennium Wheel or the Coca-Cola London Eye, is a large, shiny cantilevered observation wheel located on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. This giant observation wheel stands in one of the city’s most visually spectacular areas. With 3.75 million London Eye Tickets sold every year, it is among the UK’s most popular paid tourist attractions. The London Eye ranked number five in London in 2014 for the number of visitors it draws.
Construction of the London Eye began in 1998. The main parts of the wheel were constructed off-site and shipped to the spot for assembling and installing. After seven years and £75 million, The London Eye was officially launched on 31st December 1999 by Prime Minister Tony Blair. Due to technical issues, the first ride didn’t take place until till March 2000.
Take flight above the Capital
Board one of the 32 sealed, air-conditioned passenger capsules of the London Eye, and enjoy seeing London from a height. Each capsule weighs ten tonnes and can hold up to 25 visitors, totalling 800. You may walk around freely or sit while inside the capsule and use an interactive touch screen guide to learn about London’s landmarks. Set aside 30 minutes to ride The London Eye as it rotates at 26 cm per second.
Panoramic views of London’s iconic skyline
The Coca-Cola London Eye offers a bird’s eye view of London. With London Eye Tickets, you will enjoy the clearest views of the colourful Southbank community, the Houses of Parliament and iconic Big Ben. You will also see some of London’s most historical landmarks – from Buckingham Palace to St. Paul’s Cathedral and beyond.
Before you hop into a capsule, start your journey with the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience and take in the captivating aerial visuals. Once done, you will be ready to board your capsule and take flight.
Europe’s tallest observation wheel
The London Eye is the tallest observation wheel in Europe with a height of 135 metres (443 ft) and offers a view of roughly 40 km from the top. The wheel is next to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and almost opposite the Houses of Parliament.
Head to the Eye Lounge Champagne Bar after enjoying a 30-minute rotation on the London Eye to round the day off perfectly. The Lounge is next to the Riverside Rooms overlooking the Palace of Westminster and the River Thames. You may also reserve a champagne experience beforehand. It includes fast-track entry to the London Eye with a glass of Pommery champagne and a personal host. Fast-track London Eye Tickets reduce queue time to around 20 minutes from the standard duration of approximately 45 minutes.
Make the most of your holiday by visiting the London Eye, and witness the beautiful city of London from above.
- Access to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Panoramic view of the city
- Eye Lounge Champagne Bar entry
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by adults.
- Items that can be taken aboard include briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies, and drinking water. Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited.
- 1st – 31st May: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
- 1st – 30th June: 10.00 AM to 08:30 PM
- 1st July – 18th July: 10:00 AM – 08:30 PM
- 19th July – 21st July: 10:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- 22nd July – 25th July: 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM
- 26th July – 28th July: 10:00 AM – 9:30 PM
- 29th July – 31st July: 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Get down at the Waterloo Underground Station, it is a 7-min walk to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Waterloo (5-min walk) and Charing Cross (15-min walk) are the closest train stations.
Buses 211, 381, and 77 can drop you at the London Eye.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.