The very best of Tickets.co.uk
London EyeFast Track Tickets
- Enjoy priority access to the iconic Coca-Cola London Eye with these fast-track tickets.
- These tickets allow you to skip the ticket queue and head straight to the security making it the fastest way to experience a ride.
- The 30-minute tour will include one complete rotation and offers iconic 360-degree views of the capital.
- Take the scenic route from Westminster to Greenwich with the River Thames cruise.
- See the iconic monuments of London from a unique perspective on the waters.
- These boats are among the fastest in the city, allowing you to save time as you cruise from one pier to another.
SEA LIFE London AquariumStandard Entry
- Visit SEA LIFE London Aquarium, home to one of Europeâs largest collections of marine creatures.
- Get the chance to meet Bowza, the Snapping turtle the UK's biggest collection of piranhas.
- Involve yourself in a world of creepy crawlies, voracious crocodiles and cute clownfishes.
Tower of London TicketsWith Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Get the chance to marvel at the seat of British power by visiting the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Admire the glorious Crown Jewels, a collection that includes British coronation regalia, over 23,578 precious gems, along with other rare diamonds such as the blue Stuart Sapphire, the Cullinan I, and the Koh-i- Noor.
- Get a chance to explore the Royal Armouriesâ collection in the White Tower, which was built by William the Conqueror.
- 1 hour-15 minute cruise on the Thames
- See the landmark attractions of the city from the water
- Delve into a delicious British Tea experience aboard
Paris Catacombs TicketsPriority Access - Includes Audio Guide
- The Catacombs of Paris are a grim yet beautiful reminder of the cityâs important history as you explore 2 kilometers of underground tunnels that house the remains of over six million Parisians.
- Skip the winding queues and head straight to the security line with these Skip the Line tickets!
- With a handy audio guide that is available in four languages, which are English, French, German or Spanish, you will explore over 2,000 years of Parisian history on this incredible tour.